We are looking for a dedicated and dynamic Junior Operations Manager to join us directly after graduation in an operational
would like to take on responsibility at our branch. As an aspiring manager, with a passion for logistical processes, you have the desire to take on responsibility and make a difference together with your team. At the same time, you are a doer and like to lend a hand yourself when needed!
WHAT AWAITS YOU WITH US
- Take on responsibility: After intensive training in your tasks, you will gradually take on your own areas of responsibility.
- Ensure operational day-to-day business: Together with the collogens, you ensure that our daily business in the warehouse runs smoothly.
- Control key figures: You analyze the most important operational KPIs on a daily basis and always have an eye on the logistics processes.
- Implementation of measures: You identify challenges and independently initiate measures for improvement.
- Team leadership: you train and develop your team and create a positive team spirit by actively involving your employees.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Degree: You have successfully completed your degree, ideally in business administration, logistics, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study.
- Experience: You have been able to get a first taste of practical experience through internships; first insights into warehouse logistics would be desirable. xxx
- Hands on mentality: You lend a hand and put tasks and projects into practice.
- Leadership personality: You have the desire to lead a team and take responsibility in the future.
- Strengths: You can adapt well to different
- personalities and communicates not only
- with your team members on an equal footing, but
- also with colleagues and customers.
What you can look forward to
- Agile working environment
- Scope for action
- Contribute ideas
- Individual further development
- Great team
- Short decision paths
Rhenus Warehousing Solutions SE & Co KG
+49 (0)641 940 4307